Saturday, April 26, 2008

Mother's Day Card


Here's my card that i made for Mother's Day which is coming pretty darn quickly.
I cased this card off Gina k's blog and then made the changes i wanted to make it my own. Here is the link where i got it : http://blog.ginakdesigns.com/2008/02/29/scoring-big-with-scorepal-and-blog-candy-too.aspx . Gina has great tutorials, information and ideas and her stamps are amazing Check them out!! She's a super nice lady..:)

If you don't own a Scor-Pal i highly recommend you getting one as it is a "MUST HAVE" tool and worth every penny!! Just click on the link i have for Scor-Pal right here on my blog.

Materials Used:

Stamps:
SU! Expressive Flexible Phrases , Gina K Simple Pleasures stamp set
Papers: Pretty In Pink , Whisper White, Basic Black, Mellow Moss
Ink: StazOn Jet Black
Accessories: Copic Marker, Pencil Crayon, SU! Markers, Brads, Gemstone Brad, Ribbon, Cuttlebug Folder, Scor-Pal

1 comment:

Starry7678 said...

Hi, I just found your site and love it. You have beautiful cards, and the picture of your craft room I am jealous!
take care
Marilynn