Tuesday, April 15, 2008

RIP Shadow

Today is a really hard day for my daughter & son-in-law after loosing their loving dog "Shadow". He unfortunatley had a "freak accident" and had to make the hard decision of putting him to sleep.
Today's challenge on SCS was color challenge so i thought these colors were perfect so i used them for my card.
Materials Used:
Stamps: Canine Capers & Canvas BG
Paper : Groovy Guava, Blush Blossom, Going Grey, Whisper White
Ink: StazOn Jet Black, Craft Basic Black , Blush Blossom
Accessories: Ribbon, Copper Brad, EP, Scor-Pal, Spring Bouquet Punch, Scallop Punches, Round Punch, Round Tab Punch
I am really enjoying my Scor-Pal and i still wonder why i waited so long for this much needed tool. Best investment i have made. I used the Blush Blossom on the right panel but it doesn't show up on the picture.
Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

jjcreations said...

Sorry to hear about your dog, but this is a wonderful little card. I like the little flower and the paw prints. Joan